2 Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yachting on the SL Seas!

My friend Ty is a quiet man; he dresses well, and has a well rounded knowledge of the many worlds and Sims of the SLuniverse. When I told him I was a little run down, he suggested we go boating.
  "Boating? I have never been boating! I will be at the dock in an hour!"
   Truth be known, I just meant  I needed winding, but this worked out quite well!
Makers like this one (Cigar Yachts ) provide high quality amazing products

The deep throaty rumble of the motors growled  like some ancient beast in the deep, setting the water's surface to shimmering and my own softer parts vibrated too. If he noticed, he was too gentlemanly to mention it, but he did chuckle as I tried to find a way to climb up!

There was many places all over the boat for sitting, many options of sit or laying,  and that to me is the measure of quality, beyond the smooth realistic textures. This was clearly a high quality boat, and I wasted no time laying down on the front to deepen my Redgraves  Tan into a nice Deep Bronze.

WARNING- be "Sit"ted while moving, physical objects moving can leave you! and standing during Sim crossings,, BAD.

   Boating takes advantage of two things SL does well, it showcases the amazing realism and beauty of the sunsets and sunrises, and water.  It also gives us romantic time together, just enjoying talking, and watching the gorgeous scenery go by, slow or fast.

Homes on the seas  have boat launches even helicopter pads, see far right

After while I asked to see how much power it had, and I think he was a little put off by my climbing into the engine compartment and examining the compression ratio and displacement, but really if you were made of nearly the same materials, you would be so amazed at how well those materials can work!

Perhaps that is what the Olympics is all about?

When purchasing, look at number of poses, sit places, texture detail, etc

if you like the deck you should see the the lounge / bedroom!

breathtaking views were abundant
  The sun set, and we admired the waterfall island slowly, till it got dark, and we sped back to dock.

Ty asked to see me again some time, showing off by asking if I wanted to see one of his cars or ride in one of his planes! The nerve of some people! Thinking the sun and surf, the speed and sensual companionship would make me fall into the arms of some braggart?


. . . . . Um, did I mention we were going flying tomorrow?

Love,

Wendy








No comments:

Post a Comment