2 Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Madame's Birthday Party (NSFW)

Madame Wender hid inside the cake willingly. She was told the party was for Rhonda, one of my doll sisters at Doll Lovers Paradise. Instead, it was how we disguised the party in her honor. It was the easiest way to fool her of course. She's wayyy too smart to fall for the usual ploys and ruses.
  So we asked her for help showing love and friendship to a doll.



   It will work every time on her, I think, because she willingly makes the choice to help and assist literally thousands of dolls and doll lovers every year- Sims are not cheap nor is all the decorations, furniture, textures of The Doll Lovers Paradise. She gives more hours to her beloved dolls and friends then to herself, in First or Second Life. if you need money, she'd loan it. Need a hug? Madame Wender Lorefield has taken hugging to a new level! Need a domme? She excels. She is an accomplished dollmaker, a hostess and a businesswoman.
   When I was a new sentient doll, roaming this world, I had nowhere to rest my head, no way to make the money needed to achieve my dream- my own shoppe with cute wallpaper, fun and strange items for sale and hypnosis theme. Soaking wet from the rain, I scuffed the floor with my freebie shoes and asked her for any job at all. She smiled, and gave me a job dancing (more like polishing a brass pole with my thighs) and talking to wonderful people that love dolls! Soon she said I was doing so well she trained me in making people happy in other ways, and not long after, I had enough money to walk into the enormous stately white manor of Guvnah Desmond Shang, and request a small piece of Caledonian ground on which to build my dream.
   I don't think she knows how important her small act of giving is to me, well,, until now I guess!

   Here are some pictures of my doll friends, and their friends. People like to dress dolls in ways that make them happy to look upon them, so if nudity offends you might wish to stop here with a simple:
   Happy Birthday, Madame Wender Lorefield, and thank you; your selfless devotion and love for those that share your dreams inspires love in all  who meet you! All my Love,  a young clockwork doll named Wendy.

Host Orvan, loyal, witty, tastes like beef, not chicken.

Jenni and Madame Wender, Udderly gorgeous!

Madadh and Brandi- sisters, Jedis, and dolls!

Adira, Kattherine, and me! Notice contest "Best Madame"

Rhonda, Madame, and Markie and a HUGE Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment