2 Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Miss CMNF 2012! *nsfw*

*by reading further you consent to reading and viewing mature depictions of animated or cartoon images*


The CMNF Lounge where I bartend, hheld its Miss CMNF contest, a 3 event contest, Evening wear, Swimwear, and nude.
Maena, Sarah, Nerk and I did well, talked to the guests and answered all the questions from the judges who were ready with lots of serious questions!


 Cal Kando was dressed smartly, she is the owner of CMNF Lounge, (clothed male, nude female) it is not like other nude places, it is not sticky or slimy, everyone come s there to be sensual and yet elegant or stylish, and classy.

 Possibly the first clockwork person to win such a noble and esteemed title!


 Then I was presented with the sash, and the prize- this new car!





The richest and most esteemed guest, Gautier Erin, was given my first dance as Miss CMNF 2012!


he was so gentle, and experienced, such a great dancer and conversationalist, I was so proud to dance with him, and so pleased I would get to represent the CMNF Lounge as their spokeswoman!

You can be anything you set your mind to! in one week, I have been graduated as a Jedi Knight, and won the CMNF Contest! My goodness I am so thankful to my dollMaker!


No comments:

Post a Comment